Thursday 10 January 2013

Review: Schwarzkopt got2b Guarding Angel


I've used lots of heat protection sprays in my time but never seemed to find one that actually works. Some were too heavy and left my hair feeling dirtier than what it was before i washed it and some didn't work at all, leaving my shoulders covered in dead ends! So eventually i gave up and stopped using heat protection for quite a while.
During pregnancy my hair has grown a lot and i like it, being one who normally asks my hairdresser to cut it all off.
I needed to purchase a heat protector to prevent me having to have my hair cut so often, but i wasn't sure which to buy.

I was in Asda and saw the Schwarzkopf got2b Guardian angel heat protection spray was on offer for around £2 and thought i'd give it ago...and i'm glad i did.


I love this product! Its not too heavy and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy, it smells absolutely amazing and best of all, no more dead ends all over my shoulders! which can only mean its working right? I wash my hair every 2 days and this 200ml bottle has lasted me around two month with still plenty left.

As a hairdresser i always get asked what the best products are to use and i'm glad i have found a heat protection spray i can recommend and i will purchase again :)

Can you recommend any good hair products?

No comments:

Post a Comment