Sunday 13 January 2013

Whats In My Hospital Labour Bag.


Only two weeks to go and i'm almost all packed and ready for hospital. There's still a few more things i need to throw in, like my straighteners and a hair brush which i still need so they wont be going in till its time to go.
I'm also going to pick up some drinks and snacks at the last minute.

I have divided my hospital bags into two. They recommend to have a Labour bag and a Postnatal bag but i'm doing it a little differently. I'm having a suitcase for everything i need, and keeping the baby's things in another bag, separate from mine.

So here's a few pictures and a run down of everything i have packed in my bag.

My big fluffy dressing gown takes up most of the room in my suitcase...
I knew them sample shampoos would come in handy...

1 x Nightie
1 x Pajamas
4 x pack of black knickers
1 x pair of socks
1 x VERY cosy dressing gown
1 x pair of comfy slippers
2 x packs of Maternity towels
Toiletries (see picture)
Make-up (i want to look a little decent in pictures!)
Breast pads
Cooling spray
Travel Hairdryer
1 dark coloured towel.

I cannot put into words how nervous i am! i guess it's the fear of the unknown.
But i am soooo excited to meet my little girl! i will also be doing a blog post for
what i packed for her.

Is there anything else i should pack? 
how was your labour experience?
i'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment